Roles & Responsiblities
- Take ownership of all assets and get them maintained.
- Monitor the quality of service provided by the operator.
- Prepare policy for the use of ground water and recommend to the government for approval.
- Regulate the ground water extraction /issue license.
- Recommend tariff adjustment to the concerned authority.
- Prepare policies for water supply management in the valley.
- Approve the Capital Investment Plan recommended by the operator/prepared by it.
- Seek funding for capital investment, prepare plan fro repayment.
- Co-ordinate with the government and other concerned agencies.